that are boarding with us follow the same daytime
routine as daycare dogs. Each dog is provided with standard cloth bedding but you can upgrade to luxury bedding (see boarding in-take form for upgrade requests).
Boarded dogs are securely kenneled overnight, giving them time to themselves to rest and wind down after a day of play. Reservations are required at all times.
Important: If your dog has never attended our dog daycare before, you must schedule a dog evaluation. First time boarders and those that have not boarded with us in over 6 months are required to attend a trial
day of daycare (at the owner's expense) before they can board with us. This allows our staff to
monitor your dog's behavior for a full day to
ensure that the
off-leash daycare environment is in fact appropriate for
Playtime & Feeding Schedule
||6am & 7pm
||6am & 6pm
||6am & 6pm
||11am-3pm or 7pm-8pm
(by appt only)
(by appt only)
|non-refundable deposit & holiday surcharge
How do I get started?
- Existing customers - Book a reservation.
- Existing customers that have not used our daycare or boarding services in over 6 months - Book a trial day of daycare
- New Daycare Customers - Book a dog evaluation and your dog must stay for a half day before being boarded.
When you drop off for boarding:
- We request that dogs are dropped off for boarding no later than 4pm, so that they have ample time to play and settle in before being kenneled for the night.
- Please allow 10
gives us ample
time to make
been provided in
the event we
need to reach
- Complete the boarding in-take form and have ready to provide our staff. On this form,
you will have the option of upgrading your pet's stay by
selecting options including luxury bedding, nightly
desserts, and WE Wash spa services.
- Please bring your
dog's food with you. Dry food should be
measured in individual baggies (i.e. one feeding per
baggie). We will not accept dry food or treats in
any other format.
When you pick up your dog from boarding:
picked up by 9:30am will
daycare fees for
otherwise half day rates will be applied to the day of pick-up regardless of how long your dog stays with us that day.
- Please be sure to arrive before closing, otherwise a $1 late charge is applied for every
minute after close. Dogs not picked up within 30
minutes of closing will be boarded and client will be
responsible for the additional charges.
- While your
dog is in our care we will record daily bathroom,
feeding, and behavior journals. This
information will be provided to you when you pick up
We require a $75 non-refundable
deposit that will be applied towards your boarding
invoice. Must cancel with at least 10 days notice
to apply deposit towards future services, otherwise the
fee will be forfeited as there is no guarantee we can
fill your spot so close to the holiday. In
addition, there is a $10/day surcharge on days when our
daycare is closed to the public. Pickup times
during holidays are 11-3pm and by appointment only