This is our most popular service! Dogs are social animals and they can become bored when you are at work. Besides a bathroom break, a dog walk gives your dog an outlet for their energy and a change of scenery to break up their day. We can visit once or twice each day, every day, every week, or on occasion. Our pricing Monthly Plans offer discounts.
All of our dog walkers are employees who have gone through a multi-step interview process, reference checks, and background checks. Our full time office and management team support them and ensure your dog receives consistent, reliable services. We focus on first ensuring a good match between our team and your dog and then building a relationship with your dog.
- Standard dog walks are 25 minute visits.
- Puppy/Senior walks include two 20 minute visits each day.
- Walks occur between 9AM and 5PM, with a 2 hour arrival window of your choosing.
- We provide your dog a walk, fresh water, a treat if requested, and any medication if necessary at no additional charge.
- Your dog walker will leave a journal summarizing the visit.
Enroll NowWe provide discounts for frequent customers. If you would like dog walks scheduled 4-5 days a week, these programs are for you!
10% annual savings
5% annual savings
2 walks day, 5 days/week
6% annual savings
Monthly Plan Details
- VIP plan includes one standard 25 minute visit per day M-F.
- Premier plan includes one standard 25 minute visit 16 times per month.
- Puppy/Senior plan includes two 20 minute visits per day M-F.
- Extra dogs: $63/month for VIP, $48/month for Premier, $63/month (per visit) for Puppy/Senior plans.
- Extend visit in 10 minute increments: $80/month for VIP, $60/month for Premier, $80/month (per visit) for Puppy/Senior plans.
- Additional dog walks, pet sits, weekend visits, holiday surcharges, extra pets, and extra time, are billed separately at the reduced membership rate the following month. For example, if you are a Premier Member and schedule a 17th walk, that walk will be billed at the discounted $19 rate on the following month’s bill.
- Plans begin on the first of the month and end on the last day of the month. There are no refunds if you cancel a walk.
- We do not conduct midday dog walks on official company holidays. The exclusion of these walks has already been calculated into the discounted rates. We do not refund for holidays.
- Client must have a valid credit card on file and approve us to charge the card on the first of each month.
- Plans will automatically renew each month. All enrollments and/or cancellations must be received by the 25th of the month prior to membership. (ie for May participation, enrollment or cancellations must be received in writing by April 25)
- Plans include a vacation allowance. Vacation time will be credited towards your next month’s bill. Vacation allowance is for 2 weeks (10 business days) of vacation annually, beginning with your original contract date. Vacation allowances will apply to any 3 or more consecutive days of cancelled walks. Must provide our office or billing department notice of any upcoming vacation plans to enusre your bill is reflected accurately.