Washington Humane Society Holiday Drive
From now through January 5, 2015 you can help the Washington Humane Society by donating items for their Hope for the Holidays Drive. Fur-Get Me Not is a drop spot. Visit any of our three locations in Adams Morgan or Shirlington and consider donating something from their Master Wish List.
Join in on these fun events taking place:
- Dogs & Babies - Sunday, 12/14 @ 11am-12:30pm, Fur-Get Me Not trainers will be at Babies R Us at Bailey's Crossroads, to offer advice to new parents who have dogs.
- Customer Appreciation Day - Monday, 12/15. We're including our customers in this occasion as Fur-Get Me Not celebrates 14 years in business!
- On Monday December 15th, 14 lucky customers will win a prize. We will randomly select a winner for each year we've been in business. Winners will be announced on our Facebook page
- Sunday December 14 through Saturday December 20 - Get your holiday shopping done early and save 14% on all retail purchases
- On Monday December 15th, at our Shirlington location and on Sunday, December 14th at our Adams Morgan location, all standard dog washes will be 50% off
- On Monday December 15th, we will host a virtual "ask the trainer". Please submit your questions through our Facebook page or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- On Monday December 15th, at our Shirlington location and on Sunday, December 14th at our Adams Morgan location, we will have treats for you. We will also have special treats for your dogs, provided by Dogma Bakery.
- On Monday, December 15th, VIP and Premier dog walking clients will also be receiving a special treat from Dogma Bakery.
- THANKS FOR A WONDERFUL 14 YEARS IN BUSINESS!
2015 Winter Class Schedule Now Available Online...
Our January 2015 winter class schedule is now available online. We continue to introduce new workshops. Check out what's new:
Register online today!
- Capturing (1 session) This is an under-utilized training approach that will help you reach your training goals much faster than if you would only depend on cuing your dog to offer good behaviors. We will select useful behaviors and work on capturing those. We will also discuss in class what are behaviors you would like to see your dog offer more of and how you can capture and build more of those behaviors in your every day life.
- Dog and Baby (1 session) Adding a baby to the family is a big transition. How is the dog going to respond? What is the best way to make the baby and dog best friends? We'll cover how to evaluate your dog, preparation, and how to build a good connection.
- Go To Place (2 sessions) Wouldn’t it be nice to tell your dog to go to place when you have guests over, when workmen are entering your home, when you are cooking or when you need some uninterrupted personal time?
- Retrieve (2 sessions) This skill can be used for a variety of things; pick up your keys off the floor, retrieve a ball and finish with a proper drop it in your hand, or clean up toys from the floor and then teach the dog to also put them in the toy box!