Our newly renovated 6,000 square foot dog daycare & boarding facility is designed with the whole dog in mind. We are reinventing what it means to send your dog to daycare. At our facility, we separate dogs into playgroups based on temperament, size, play style, age, and other special needs.
Each dog is first, evaluated and assigned a primary plagroup. Since a dog's behavior is dynamic, their playgroup may change over time, and some dogs are able to participate in multiple playgroups. We are an advocate for your dog, encouraging positive off-leash play with other dog friends. To do this, we manage our playgroups using techniques rooted in positive dog training, with a focus on interrupting and redirecting inappropriate behavior versus punishing poor behavior. We want to help each dog make good choices.
Our daycare is more than just being in a single room to play off-leash for the day. We purposefully designed a schedule to provide a mix of structure and variety, providing your dog with the best environment to thrive. Dogs are healthier and happier when they are not stressed. We provide a routine to reduce their stress and reduce their boredom. Our daily schedule provides a rotation of
- off-leash play inside the playgroup
- interaction with toys and other playground equipment
- relaxing time outside the playgroup in our crate room
- outdoor potty breaks
- return to a new playroom with a different mix of toys and playground equipment
This variety is good for their curiousity and by default provides added enrichment to their environment. There's a reason our tag line is Enrich. Play. Thrive. Come check us out and see for yourself. Your dog will thank you.
- Supervised off-leash play in one of our 5 playrooms.
- Each playroom is secured by 6 foot tall vinyl fencing.
- Playrooms are equipped with Protect-All® flooring, a slip-resistant vinyl flooring made of over 90% pre-consumer recycled content. It offers sound absorption and is 60% quieter than concrete floors. It also offers premium underfoot comfort that is soft on joints and widely used in commercial kitchens, cafeterias, and gymnasiums.
- Modular playground equipment that both large and small dogs will enjoy for hours. Each playroom is furnished differently, to provide variety as your dog moves from one room to another throughout the day or on their next visit.
- Dog beds for lounging when your dog wants to take a break from playing with the group.
- A variety of toys and tugs to interact with throughout the day.
- Lunch or treat at naptime (if provided or purchased).
- Administer medications if needed.
- Daily report card summarizing your dog’s day and behavior.
- Attention time - personalized attention we offer your dog in a private location outside the playgroup. We will massage, cuddle, read a book, or listen to relaxing music and lather your dog with lots of attention.
- Art project - we'll spend time working on something creative with your dog that you can keep as a souveniour and personally "paw-made" by your very own dog. These are scheduled events, check our schedule to see when the next one occurs.
- Enrichment activities - individual activity we offer your dog privately outside the playgroup. We have lots of great treat-dispensing toys puzzles, and activity mats to choose from. We may help you discover a new product your dog really enjoys interacting with.
- Enrichment camp - smaller group camp comprised of up to 6 dogs at a time. We take them next door to the training school to engage in a 30-minute session of activites where dogs will explore and interact with a variety of items using their scent, tactile, physical, cognitive, or social skills. Camps are held every Monday-Friday before noon. Dogs must arrive before 10AM to participate. Camps are scheduled events, check our enrichment camp schedule to see when the next one occurs.
- Extended walk outdoors for mental clarity, reduce stress, and a breath of fresh air.
- Treadmill walk on our dogPacer treadmill to burn off extra energy, reduce stress, and give your dog extra exercise outside the playgroup.
- Bath, ear cleaning, nail trim, or spa package.
- Training school - one of our trainers will work with your dog on things like basic manners, impulse control, leash manners, or building confidence skills. These schools are scheduled, check our schedule to see when the next one occurs.
- Pet taxi - Know you will be running late? Plan ahead and arrange for one of our dog walkers to drive your dog home to avoid late pick-up fees or boarding fees.
- Early drop-off - Need to get to work earlier? Make a reservation for early drop-off. We offer early drop-off up to 30 minutes before opening, while we are tending to boarding dogs.
If you plan to bring your dog to daycare on a routine basis, we recommend enrolling in a memberhip program for a discounted rate and other added benefits. Membership is for clients that have a set schedule (ie Mondays each week). Membership guarantees you a reserved spot for that day, every week, every month. If you cancel your day, we cannot guarantee there will be room on another day. In addition, we offer additional discounts and specials to our membership only clients.
- Memberships are charged on the first of the month. We will charge your daily rate for the for the number of days your dog is reserved for daycare that month.
- Paid days cannot be rolled over to the following month. Your membership rate is based on the average number of days your dog attends daycare each week.
- Plans are per dog, per visit, regardless of half day or full day use.
- Client must have a valid credit card on file and approve us to charge the card on the first of each month.
- Plans will automatically renew each month unless you specify otherwise.
- No shows will be charged full fees. Cancelations must be received to our office the business day prior to the canceled service date. Our office is closed on holidays. FAQ cancelation policy
Our day is structured to optimize both play and rest but also to provide a variety of opportunities for your dog to engage in toys and playground equipment. We have 5 playgroups, which are split into 2 larger groups when determining the day's schedule. It's possible your dog is in group 1 one day and group 2 on a different day, even though they are consistently in the same playgroup of friends on both of these days.
*Please note we open at 7am weekdays and 8am on weekends. We offer early drop off services if you need to drop your dog off up to 30 minutes before we open.
**Please also be mindful of our closing time. If you do not pick up your dog before closing, there is a $1 per minute late fee. Any dog not picked up within 30 minutes of closing will be boarded overnight and client will be responsible for the additional boarding fees. If you know you will be late, consider scheduling a pet taxi home for your dog.
Let's Get Started
All new daycare and boarding customers must go through a new client registration process before we can begin.
*Required vaccinations: Bordatella, DHPP, Rabies. You may also have your vet email them to our office before your evaluation. If vaccinations are not provided, we will not be able to conduct the evaluation.
**Arrive to your evaluation on time. Evaluations are scheduled at specific times of the day in order to maintain a structured day for the dogs and ensure they have time for all their scheduled activities. If you are running behind, please give us a courtesy call so that we can either hold your spot or reschedule for another time. If you are more than 10 minutes late to your evaluation, we will need to reschedule.
Once your dog has passed the evaluation, you can begin booking dog daycare and boarding services.
Book a Reservation